Minimizing windows in Prism disappear

Questions and answers about the best way to get started with Prism including: est hardware to use, software settings, etc..
umasscrew39

Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:48 pm

I started my trial tonight and I was able to connect and get an initial image. However, I realized that when I minimized the various windows they disappeared instead of being minimized on the bottom task bar. I could not find them anywhere. So, I am not sure if this is a Prism issue or a windows 10 issue but this will not make it easy for me to use the program. I am normally a Mac user so I am at a loss as to what to try. I did try playing with the display screen but no luck and this is the only program I have seen this happen so far. Essentially, when I go to minimize a window, it closes instead and I have to reopen it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hamza Touhami
Site Admin

Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:01 pm

Hamza Touhami | Site Administrator
Hyperion-Astronomy.com
umasscrew39

Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:25 am

Fixed..... thank you!

Suggestion: Might be a good idea to post a highly visible post on the front of this forum. I am mostly a Mac user and would never have figured this out. In fact, I contacted Dell and they did not know what the problem was after 1.5 hrs on the phone with them :(.
Last edited by umasscrew39 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hamza Touhami
Site Admin

Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:40 pm

very good suggestion, thank you
Hamza Touhami | Site Administrator
Hyperion-Astronomy.com