Installation problem

Hardware and software setups, autoguiding and plate solving parameters, etc..
eurolad19

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 am

Hi
I have a problem after I installed the trial version of the Prism software. I enclose a screenshot where you can see what message I am getting. I installed this software twice, after I first removed the first download, as I assumed I may have maybe a corrupted downloaded file. However, the same error and messages appeared the second time as well, hence my question what do I do wrong? What kind of message is this? Also, I get two versions on my PC, while I really need most likely only one. I have Windows 10 OS (64bit) updated and also the ASCOM program has the latest version. Kindly advise what to do.
Thanks
Peter
Hamza Touhami
Site Admin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:22 am

Hi eurolad19

I do not see any enclosed images, can you please try and attach it again :D ?

Thanks
Hamza Touhami | Site Administrator
Hyperion-Astronomy.com
eurolad19

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi
I tried to attach the file to my first post and it seemed to me it was attached. I try this again now and I also drag the info into this response. I hope it works.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=79
Attachments
Screenshot (5).png
eurolad19

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:12 am

Hi
I wonder if anybody had a look at the problem I have installing the Prism software on my computer (see mu screenshots in my former post). I would appreciate if I could get a response letting me know if there is a solution or what the problem is. Thanks for your kind attention to this.

Peter
Hamza Touhami
Site Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:29 am

Good morning eurolad

Absolutely I will help you resolve this, I will contact you through PM to get more personalized support.

Thanks
Hamza Touhami | Site Administrator
Hyperion-Astronomy.com