I made a lot of hardware and software that I use in automatic observatory mode.
- Homemade MNEA-0183 Arduino GPS
- Lacrosse Weather Station has connected the cumulus web server
- Hydreon optical rain sensor
- Homemade Boltwood II. cloud sensor
- Homemade Sky IR Arduino Thermometer
- StarLightExpress and ATIK383L CCD
- Homemade Arduino MyFocuserPro2 autofocus
- Homemade Flatbox
- Homemade Arduino power relay box
- Homemade Arduino power pillar box
- Homemade ROF Observatory
- Fornax51 mount MC3 motor driver
The focus point has an I2C bus LCD. You can turn the screen on and off in the Windows application. Sends focus using the "LCD Enable status : :361# or LCD Disabled status : :360# " COM port.
It is important to turn off the LCDs when taking a ccd photo! The serial port is exclusively connected to the prism when used.
It would be nice to have a text field where the sent message is sent to focuser COM port.
I'll show you a self-made example of a relay controller that I mean.
The attached image is a red square.
Is this possible?
What's the opinion?