Once I have this capability up (any day now for something I am testing), to better make use of it, prism should:
- Support astrometry.net in automated mode more, leaning on it as primary rather than as a backup (there are some settings that indicate only to fail over to it)
- re-use the previously opened dialog window for the astrometry.net log, at least tracking to the window displaying the image/ obeying the reuse window settings. I do so many plate solves in a night they just end up making a ton of windows that aren't really useful save for the last output.
- make it optional to download/display the annotated solved image,these build up and become clutter, I get claustrophobic in prism on my laptop.
- Make astrometry.net jobs cancelable
- Allow applying a previous / the last solution to the mount. Can't tell you how many times I've had the mount off or disconnected, missed my solution solve dialog which asks to apply the result to the mount and had to wait another 300 seconds, on a bad queue intensive day.